Terms And Conditions
Ownership of Content
Your Use of the Site
THOR·LO grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- You may download Content (except for images of people and places), but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content;
- You may not use images of people or places;
- You may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without THORLO's prior written permission;
- You are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law - THOR·LO will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing THORLO to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials; and
- You are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
Disclaimer of Warranties
ALL CONTENT IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE AND IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, THOR·LO neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, THOR·LO assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. NEITHER THORLO, NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF ITS AGENTS OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SITE, ARE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGES.
Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to Third Party Sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than THOR·LO. Such links, for example, the news articles available on the YourNewsNow (YNN) portion of the Site, are provided for your convenience only. THOR·LO does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, THOR·LO specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights;
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading;
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose;
- do not provide adequate security;
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature; or
- are libelous,defamatory, vulgar or obscene.
Neither does THOR·LO endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites, unless otherwise expressly stated by THOR·LO. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the recommendation or permission of THOR·LO.
Software and other materials from this Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from this Site may be downloaded or exported:
- into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Sudan, Syria, or any other country to which the United States has embargoed goods; or
- anyone on the United States Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders.
THOR·LO does not authorize the downloading or exportation of any software or technical data from this Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Laws.
Revisions to the Terms
Law and Jurisdiction