WSXL Uniform White Toe Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON®
Unisex over-calf | black/white
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. Designed with no dyes in the toe area to avoid irritating sensitive skin. Added padding in ball and heel enhances comfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for on-the-job activities, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned arch for a better fit and less pressure on the feet for more comfort.
- No dyes used in the toe area to prevent sensitive skin irritation.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
Fiber Contents | 86% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 10% Stretch nylon | 4% Spandex
Reviews for Thorlos WSXL
07/31/15 | By Tim D.
Very comfortable work socks.
07/22/15 | By Joshua R.
Fit is perfect. Stays in place above calf all day. Will be the socks I buy over and over again.
04/19/15 | By Jeff K.
Comfortable. But my feet sweat and I didn't care for that.
02/09/15 | By Michael H.
My feet feel great! These socks are designed with all day comfort in mind!
01/21/15 | By Paul A.
Like ther is nothing over my calves, because they are all around my ankle. I have had and expected better from Thorlo.
12/24/14 | By Joanne T.
These socks are the best. I've been buying this particular model of sock for over 20 years and have not found anything better. They retain their shape, colour, elasticity and wear exceptionally well. You truly get what you pay for.
04/13/14 | By Scott L.
These socks are comfortable and last forever. They are a wonderful value.
02/05/14 | By Pamela C.
Used these socks for over 35 years. Won't use any other. Best for any active wear any time of the year.
01/23/14 | By Sabrina F.
These are the best uniform socks ever. The white toe helps with a dye sensitivity I seem to have on top of my foot and the socks last quite a long time, even with frequent wear. They are soft and comfortable, and stay up instead of becoming "slouchy." Thanks, Thorlo!