TRHXW Trail Hiking Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON®
The Design of Thorlos Padded Hiking Socks
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoying trail hikes in any weather, on flat to varied terrain resulting in low to moderate stress on the feet. Specifically engineered to provide protection and comfort for men prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for trail hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit.
Fiber Contents | 56% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 24% 4 channel wicking polyester | 14% Nylon | 5% Spandex
Reviews for Thorlos TRHXW
01/25/15 | By Joe M .
These socks are right in the right places. On long hikes you sure appreciate the technology that went into the design.
06/18/14 | By Karen B .
I love these socks! Very comfortable. Even though it's the summer time, and I'm hot and pregnant, these fine cushioned socks keep my feet feeling loved.
12/28/13 | By Melissa B .
New best socks
THe Best Socks Ever
12/15/13 | By Enid` K .
No other socks compare to my Thorlos!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet