MACW MORE® Casual Comfort Foot Protection with THOR•LON®
The Design of MORE Casual Comfort Padded Socks
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. Enjoy casual activities in all day comfort. Specifically engineered to deliver maximum protection and comfort for women prone to blisters, foot pain, or discomfort.
- Engineered for women’s feet with extra stretch yarn in the ankle, a smaller heel pocket and a comfort toe box for a better fit
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Exclusive padding in the ball and heel specifically engineered for active casual wear. Clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Cushioned arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the foot for more comfort.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
Fiber Contents | 82% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 16% Stretch nylon | 2% Spandex
Reviews for Thorlos MACW
Most comfortable socks
07/02/15 | By Michelle S.
They feel so soft and cool. They are the best socks I have tried. Will be buying more!
06/26/15 | By Brenda R.
I have a tender foot from surgeries so I need thicker socks then most carry. These work excellent. Gladly worth every penny!
Good socks for a working peson
05/11/15 | By Debbie M.
They were very comfortable to wear. A little thicker than I had anticipated. they did feel good, though.
Best socks for walking and standing.
04/25/15 | By Connie C.
It feels like I'm walking on a cloud very comfortable.
04/23/15 | By Carole J.
Comfortable, cushioned, excellent.
GREAT FOR KEEPING MY FEET WARM AT MY DESK!
04/19/15 | By Rose P.
FEET ARE WARM AND WELL CUSIONED
BEST SOCKS I EVER WORE FOR RA
04/19/15 | By Jann H.
GREAT, HARDLY NO PAIN FROM THE SWELLING OF MY FEET
Most comfortable socks I have.
04/08/15 | By Shelley B.
Warm & supported.
Nice, but feel loose
03/25/15 | By Sherry C.
I like the feel of these socks, but I am not sure if they are sized bigger than my comfort level. I like more of a compression with my sock.
03/15/15 | By Yvonne T.
I have flat feet. Frankly, i use Thorlo socks at home and for exercise, not for running. They are cushy, warm. Even love the dark beige color. Bought another pair of white and grey in store. Shipped two more pairs for a 32-year-old young friend Christer in India. For work, he has to stand stationary for five to six hours straight. His feet hurt afterwards. He emailed and said Thorlo has helped his feet. He is happy and thankful. Also love the fact that I can donate Thorlo socks to our troops.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet