LTHBSA Light Hiking Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON® and COOLMAX® fiber
Men | scout grape leaf
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. For Boy Scouts for day hikes in moderate to hot climates on flat to varied terrain.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with COOLMAX® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
Fiber Contents | 19% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 14% Stretch nylon | 5% Spandex | 62% CoolMax®
Reviews for Thorlos LTHBSA
04/10/14 | By Jessica c V .
These were my second pair of Thorlos and I loooove them!! No foot pain even after walking, running, being on my feet and lifting all day. Awesome for hiking, no rubbing, no hot sweaty feet. Now, my foot problem isn't pain, it's that my sneaky children love my socks, too and steal them! Guess I will have to get them some.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet