LTHBSA Light Hiking Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON® and COOLMAX® fiber
Men | scout grape leaf
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. For Boy Scouts for day hikes in moderate to hot climates on flat to varied terrain.
- Constructed with THORLON® blended with COOLMAX® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and extra moisture-wicking for drier, cooler, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically engineered for light hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture.
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on the feet for a more comfortable day hike.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
Fiber Contents | 19% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 14% Stretch nylon | 5% Spandex | 62% CoolMax®
Reviews for Thorlos LTHBSA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet