KXBSA Hiking Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON®
Unisex crew | scout grape leaf
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
This item cannot be purchased through our website. Please Contact A Customer Service Representative.
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
The Boy Scouts Hiker is only available by:
- calling the official BSA catalog at 1-800-323-0732
- visiting BSA retail stores
- clicking scoutstuff.org
Designed for feet that hurt. For Boy Scouts hiking in moderate climates, on varied terrain. Exclusive THOR•LON® construction for RESILIENCE, DURABILITY and BETTER WICKING.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically designed for hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
Fiber Contents | 88% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 10% Stretch nylon | 2% Spandex
Reviews for Thorlos KXBSA
03/27/14 | By Jessica c V.
I just purchased these from the Boy Scout Store. At first I thought the price for socks was terrible. Now that I have worn them, I never want to wear anything else. Its actually a great price for socks that feel that great! I was able to go non-stop and had plenty of energy at the end of the day to keep going--and miraculously--no foot pain. I wear orthodics in my shoes for falling arches, and these socks made it so I can hike with Webelos, run errands all day long, and walk for exercise all in the same day and with no discomfort or swelling whatsoever.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet