KXBSA Hiking Socks Foot Protection with THOR•LON®
Unisex | scout grape leaf
What Independent Clinical Studies Say About Thorlos
Your Feet will Feel Better
or Your Money Back®
Designed for feet that hurt. For Boy Scouts hiking in moderate climates, on varied terrain. Exclusive THOR•LON® construction for RESILIENCE, DURABILITY and BETTER WICKING.
- Constructed with THOR•LON® fibers for superior softness, resilience, durability and moisture-wicking for drier, better feeling feet.
- Unique padding specifically designed for hiking, clinically shown to reduce blisters, pain, pressures and moisture for maximum protection.
- Ventilation panel extra moisture control and breathability.
- Low profile toe seam won’t rub or irritate feet
- Cushioned instep and arch for a better fit, more support and less pressure on feet for a more comfortable hike.
Fiber Contents | 88% Exclusive THOR•LON® Acrylic | 10% Stretch nylon | 2% Spandex
Reviews for Thorlos KXBSA
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Sorry nothing relevant yet